Reel Recycling Program
Reel-Core offers a $1 per reel recycling rebate for all returned plastic reels that qualify.
Reel-Core accepts reels from any distributor/end-user that has purchased product shipped on Reel-Core manufactured reels.
To initiate a return please click the button below and fill out the form. You can also feel free to call us at 1-800-293-6307 or email us at email@example.com
Simply follow these guidelines:
- All reels must be returned disassembled.
- Package the reel components as densely as possible. Reels ship best if boxed and shrink-wrapped on a pallet.
- Have the total shipment weight and number of pallets ready when you call to originate a pickup.
- Reel Core will arrange and pay for the return shipping and email you a Bill of Lading for the shipment.
- The minimum return quantity is four pallets.
Reel-Core will process the return shipment within 45 days of receipt.
In order to qualify for the $1 rebate, the reels must be:
- Black in color and of current design. (All RCI reels will be accepted for processing.)
- Reels must be clean, i.e., no water held inside the reel or other contaminates; and undamaged.
- Reels must be original Reel-Core reels.
- Reel Core must arrange shipping. 1-800-293-6307
- Reel Core reserves the right to refuse payment at its discretion.